Purchase ticket using mobile website:
- We offer a variety of advance purchase and unrestricted fares. You may print your ticket at home or purchase ticket for pick up at the terminal using our will call service.
- Mobile purchases must be made at a minimum of two hours in advance of scheduled travel time.
- Please arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before departure to receive your will call ticket and check luggage, if applicable.
- The confirmation number and valid photo ID are required to pick up tickets.
Purchasing a ticket for someone else:
Gift Ticket Orders (GTO) are available for purchase on the mobile site. GTO allows you to purchase a ticket on the mobile site for another person. This ticket is delivered to the departure bus station, under the following criteria:
- The buyer must pay a non-refundable gift ticket fee at the time of purchase, regardless of number of tickets purchased.
- Tickets may not be sent outside the United States.
- Both stations must be open at the time of the transaction and of ticket pick-up.
- Buyer and recipient should allow three hours from time of purchase to departure time to complete the transaction.
- Appropriate ID is required to pick up the ticket.
- Only the purchaser may cancel the ticket or apply for a refund.
Ticket Delivery Options
The ticket delivery option will be assigned by the system based on the origin location of your travel.
Will Call Ticket Pick Up
Your ticket will be booked by will call for all travel initially departing from a Greyhound Facility. However, if preferred, the Print at Home selection is available.
- Credit card holder traveling. Please arrive at the counter or the self-service ticketing kiosk at 20 minutes before departure to receive your ticket and check luggage, if applicable. Present the credit card used for purchase, the confirmation number (displayed after purchase), and a valid photo ID. If the credit card is not presented at the counter, a non-refundable gift ticket fee will apply. If you are traveling when the location is closed, tickets must be picked up in advance.
- Credit card holder not traveling. Please arrive at the counter at least 1 hour before departure to receive your ticket and check luggage, if applicable. The confirmation number and valid photo ID are required to pick up tickets. If you are traveling when the location is closed, tickets must be picked up in advance. A non-refundable gift ticket fee is applied to each will call transaction where the credit card holder purchasing tickets is not traveling on that trip. Kiosk pick up available only for transactions with card holder traveling
- Self-Service Ticketing Kiosk. Avoid lines at the ticket counter -- use our new Ticket Center Express kiosks. Ticket Center Express service is available at select terminal locations with more to follow. Tickets may be picked up at the kiosk for transactions only where the cardholder is traveling.
Print at Home
Your ticket will be booked by Print at Home for all travel initially departing from a curbside location.
The ticket confirmation page shown at the end of the purchase is NOT A TICKET. An email will be sent following your purchase that contains a copy of your ticket and details of your purchase. Ensure your spam filters are set to receive an email from Greyhound.com before your purchase is completed.
Tickets are to be printed at home by the customers' own computer and printer. Printed ticket(s) along with valid photo ID will be required at point of origin.
Note: A facility fee may be applicable.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more Print at Home information.
An International credit card can be used for will call online ticket purchases. International customers can also purchase their ticket at any Greyhound location upon arrival in the United States or Canada. For international customers without toll-free access, please call 214-849-8100 any time between 5 a.m.-1 a.m. Central time for fare and schedule information.
Tickets are limited as endorsed and are non-transferable. No reservation is accepted unless expressly stated otherwise. Tickets are valid ONLY for the schedule, date and time for which purchased. Greyhound is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Ticket sales are limited to five per purchaser.